Welcome to DPA Center
DPAC is devoted in restoring and sustaining a culture of peace by eliminating all forms of discriminatory practices and creating means of development through education, research and raising awareness.
· Create a peaceful and collaborative environment making social engagement possible
· Collaborate closely with schools and affected communities to better address their needs in terms of education
· Conduct and strengthen research in the field of peace and development
· Strengthen and extend social cohesion in the KRI
· Knowledge sharing and communication with peacebuilders to better address societal needs
We believe in building long lasting peace and achievable growth in all state institutions.
Honesty: We respect, honor, love, and are truthful to our people.
Diversity: We believe in equal rights and opportunities and do not discriminate between, age, gender, disability, race or religion
Neutrality: We do not attempt to affiliate or promote any political parties/ideologies.
Human dignity: We believe that recognizing and protecting individual dignity is at the acme of ensuing full devotion in creating justice and a peaceful world.